PallaPalla has light blue hair in a bun, light skin and blue eyes. She wears a blue one piece bikini split into three circles with darker blue balls in the centres. Her bikini is rimmed at the bottom with an orange skirt, she has many ball decorations on her such as her necklace, bracelets, on her sandals and a major part of her headpiece. She is the shortest member of the Amazon Quartet.
In the manga, her and the rest of the Quartet were reverted to their Amazon Stones and she was discovered to be Sailor Pallas, one of the four protectors of Chibiusa.
- Order of Orbs
- Tama Yobai
- Tama no Koshi
- Reverse Ball
- Tama Yura
- Tama Musubi
- Orb Hailstorm
- Tama Kazura
- Tama Natto
- Tama Sudare
- Amazon Stone
Her name is derived from Pallas, one of the four major asteroids in the Asteroid Belt, keeping to the theme of our Solar System.
The name Pallas can have its roots in multiple Greek words, such as pallo (to brandish [a spear]) or palladion (any place that grants safety). But all of these words and meanings link the name to the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athena.
- She used her Amazon Stone the most: ten times in the manga.
- She is Sailor Mercury's Amazoness Quartet/Sailor Quartet counterpart.
- PallaPalla is the ball rider at the Dead Moon Circus, from which her powers are derived.
- Although her height was never specified, according to the Materials Collection, PallaPalla is the shortest one of the Amazoness Quartet.
- In TokyoPop's translation, she was named ParaPara due a translation error.