CereCere has long pink hair that she fashions in a bun and a bow and has it tied in yellow ribbons. Her outfit is a pink bikini, tied around her back with a string hanging around her neck and has bracelets with a pink flower on it. She wears a short slightly transparent skit with a pink design on it. She wears pink shoes with a pink flower on it. On her forehead, is a circle jewel.
In the manga, CereCere and the rest of the Quartet were reverted to their Amazon Stone and she was discovered to be Sailor Ceres, one of the four protectors of Chibiusa. Since she was the leader of the Sailor Quartet, Ceres had most of the speaking lines.
Her name, and her Senshi name (Sailor Ceres), is derived from one of the four major asteroids in the Asteroid Belt, keeping to the theme of our Solar System. Ceres, once considered an asteroid, has now been classified as a dwarf planet.
The name Ceres can have its roots in multiple Latin words, such as crescere (to grow), creare (to create/to give birth), cernere (to decide), cera (wax) and cervus (deer). All of these words and meanings link the name to Ceres, the Roman goddess of agriculture, motherly relationships, and fertility
- CereCere's Amazon Stone is never used.
- She is the Amazoness Quartet counterpart of Sailor Venus.
- Although CereCere's primary theme color is pink, her Amazon Stone is yellow.
- Naoko Takeuchi has stated that CereCere is sexy and talks in a very aristocratic tone.
- She is a trapeze artist for the Circus.
- In TokyoPop's translation she was named CerleCerle due to a mistake.