Buffy was the president of the Tri-Psi sorority at Metropolis University. Prior to joining the sorority, Buffy was trapped in a bat cave infected with Kryptonite-irradiated stalactites. After being bitten, she mutated into a metahuman with vampire-like traits.
Buffy has a bevy of gorgeous Tri-Psi sorority girls who are all vampires. These include Courtney (Angelika Baran), who is Buffy's right hand girl.
Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk) was forced to pledge Tri-Psi in order to find housing, since she had been accepted to Metropolis University so late. After she was accepted, Buffy revealed to her that the sorority sisters were actually vampires and turned Lana into a vampire by cutting her own tongue and making Lana drink her blood with a kiss.
While doing some digging for her story for Pauline Kahn (Carrie Fisher), Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack) discovered that none of the girls who joined Tri-Psi left after joining and also that a Smallville girl, Buffy Sanders, had been trapped in a cave full of bats and was rescued by LuthorCorp.
When Clark Kent (Tom Welling) talked to Lex about this, he revealed that kryptonite had been in the cave walls, mutating all animal and plant life in the cave. In the case of the bats, they were vampire bats affected by the kryptonite and bitten Buffy, who was infected with a strange strain of rabies that turned her into a vampire.
Later, Chloe and Clark attended a Tri-Psi Halloween party to find Lana, who was caught by Chloe dancing a little too close with another guy. She confronted Lana about this and Lana bit her, but Clark came to her rescue. Buffy saw that Clark had seen Lana bite into Chloe and threatened to have the sorority feed on Lana unless she brought Clark back to them as a meal. Lana succeeded in doing this by biting into Clark while he was visiting Lex and in the process gained his strength and heat vision. Later, when the sorority sisters were about to feed on Clark, Lana stopped them, saying that he was not a normal guy and suggested that they turn him instead. This angered Buffy, who faced off with Lana, but Lana promptly incinerated her with a blast of heat vision.
- Brooke Nevin appeared as villainess Rachael Sparks in tthe 2009 episodes "Code of Conduct" for the TV series Perception.
- Brooke Nevin appeared as the evil Heather Williamson in the 2014 episdoe "Bad Blonde" for the TV series Motive.
- Brooke Nevin appeared as the villainous conspirator Shelby Coulson in three 2014 episodes of the TV series Perception.
- Brooke Nevin appeared as villainess Nikki in the 2015 episode "Four Arrows" for the TV series Longmire.
- Brooke Nevin appeared as the murderess Sara Burns in the 2017 episode "Dancing in September" for the TV series Lethal Weapon.
- Brooke Nevin appeared as the psychotic villainess Vanessa Renzy in the 2017 Lifetime movie, The Wrong Mother.