The king of Babylon, the usurper Baldazzar (Piero Lulli), is a tyrant who also has maidens sacrificed to the goddess Ishtar. Ura is his chief priestess and conducts the rituals. Ura has ambitions to become queen.
The hero Nippur (Gordon Scott), the son of Hercules, deceives the tyrant and Ura, who in the style typical of the peplum evil queen (even if Ura is an evil priestess), falls in love with the man who would destroy her.
During one of the sacrifices the hero tries to save the maidens; however he doesn't succeed, even if he escapes with his life. Later the hero is captured; however he manages to free himself from his bonds and to lead a rebellion against the tyrant.
Ura meets her demise as the hero follows her with the intention to kill her. In her fear she trips into the sacrificial pit, thereby getting a taste of her own medicine.
- Moira Orfei appeared as Attea in the 1961 Peplum film "Ursus".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Diar in the 1961 Peplum film "Valley of the Lions".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Queen Halis Mojab in the 1961 Peplum film "Mole Men Against the Son of Hercules".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Zahira in the 1962 Peplum film "Kerim, Son of the Sheik".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Malva in the 1963 Italian sword and sandal movie "Samson and the Slave Queen".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Artamne, High Priestess in the 1964 Peplum film "Revolt of the Praetorians".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Pasiphae, the Witch n the 1964 Peplum film "Hercules vs the Giant Warriors".