- “The President’s daughter was kidnapped by an Amazonian She-Bitch.”
- ―Mona referring to Ulrika.
Ulrika was a Russian warlord and the main antagonist of the 2014 film Mercenaries. She is portrayed by Brigitte Nielsen.
The leader of a group of militants that have taken the President's daughter hostage while she was traveling abroad on a peace mission in a war-torn country. Like many great villains, Ulrika is eccentric. She grew up in a military family and has some major daddy issues. This causes her to have an extreme paranoia about all men... well, except for her stooge and lapdog Grigori. This male paranoia is a huge obstacle for the CIA, who want to get the President's daughter back alive. Since no man is going to be able to infiltrate Ulrika's fortress, then perhaps a group of well-trained women are the right man for the job!
- Brigitte Nielsen appeared as Ludmilla Vobet Drago in the 1985 movie "Rocky IV".
- Brigitte Nielsen appeared as Karla Fry in the 1987 movie "Beverly Hills Cop II".
- Brigitte Nielsen appeared as Agnes in the 1992 movie "976-Evil II".
- Brigitte Nielsen appeared as the Black Witch in the 1992-1995 series "Fantaghiro".
- Brigitte Nielsen appeared as Magda Kassar in the 1993 movie "Chained Heat II".
- Brigitte Nielsen appeared as Dr. Rachel K. Larkin in the film, "Mission of Justice".