Marcia (Stella Stevens) is a spy for the Nazi's in the 1975 pilot episode "The New Original Wonder Woman" in the TV series "Wonder Woman".
Marcia is posing as the secretary for and also girlfriend of Major Steve Trevor (Lyle Waggoner). However, she is also the leader of a band of undercover spies for the Third Reich.When Wonder Woman arrives in the United States, Marcia devises a plan to stop her. Marcia seeks to aid top spies in killing Trevor and opposing the new threat, Wonder Woman. Her first attempt does not go as planned. While Wonder Woman is performing on stage, Marcia arranges for a little old granny, who is also a spy to come out of the audience and fire a machine gun at Wonder Woman during her stage show act. This backfires when the Amazon easily deflects the multiple bullets.
Marcia along with Red later kidnaps Steve and gives him truth serum to find out where he keeps the plans to his top secret plane.Later, at the hospital, Diana disguises herself as a nurse in order to keep an eye on Steve. As spy activities increase, Trevor leaves the hospital and is captured, prompting his "nurse" to do a spin in the hall where she slowly peels off uniform parts and replaces them with her Wonder Woman costume, before heading off to rescue him. Marcia was once a Judo champion in Nuremberg, Germany, so she knows how to fight and defend herself. However, in an epic catfight inside the War Department, the villainess is defeated along with the other spies at the. After being soundly defeated, Marcia has the golden lasso of truth put around her by Wonder Woman in order to get intelligence from her. The film closes as Steve meets his new secretary, Yeoman Diana Prince (Wonder Woman in disguise). Brig. Gen. Blankenship tells Trevor that he personally selected Trevor's new secretary, for not only her outstanding clerical test scores, but her decidedly plain appearance in contrast to Marcia.
- Stella Stevens appeared as Appassionata Von Climax in the 1959 film ‘Li’l Abner’.
- Stella Stevens earlier appeared as as Judy, the villainess in the 1960 episode, "Craig's Will" in the TV series, "Alfred Hitchock Presents".
- Stella Stevens appeared as Nina Jameson in the 1961 film ‘Man-Trap’.
- Stella Stevens appeared as Violet Lawson in the 1965 film ‘The Secret Of My Success’.
- STella Stevens appeared as Stacey Woodward in the 1968 film ‘Sol Madrid’.
- STella Stevens appeared as Ellen Hardy in the 1969 film ‘The Mad Room’.
- Stella Stevens appeared as Alvira in the 1971 film ‘A Town Called Bastard’.
- Stella Stevens later appeared as Bianca Javin, the owner of the Dragon Lady Casino in the 1975 film, "Cleopatra Jones and the Casino of Gold".