The Felipe IV, King of Nogara (Varona, Spain) dies from the plague, and leaves behind a will naming one of his nieces as his successor. However, there is a choice, will it be Isabella de Alazon (Maria Grazia Spina), the blonde who is virtuous and kind, or Malva, the evil brunette?
Malva has Garcia de Higuera, the captain of the guard and her counselor, to intercept the king's troops and confiscate the scroll case, that contains the king's will.
Each woman relies on a hero to locate the will. Malva hires strongman Samson, while Isabella uses the masked El Toro, who is also known as Zorro, even though her heart belongs to a poet named Ramon.
Malva has a ruthless desire for the throne, and that soon angers Samson. As a result he begins to work with Zorro to make sure that Isabella will succeed to the throne.
In the end, Malva has cheated her way to the throne. She is about to be crowned, when Zorro breaks into the ceremony. A sword fight ensues, and Malva's evil counselor, Garcia is killed. The true will is produced, which names Isabella as the rightful heir. Malva attempts to pull out her knife, but she is arrested.
In the end, Isabella is crowned, and the masked Zorro comes clean, that he is really Ramon, which gives her great joy.
- Moira Orfei appeared as Attea in the 1961 Peplum film "Ursus".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Diar in the 1961 Peplum film "Valley of the Lions".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Queen Halis Mojab in the 1961 Peplum film "Mole Men Against the Son of Hercules".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Zahira in the 1962 Peplum film "Kerim, Son of the Sheik".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Ura in the 1963 Peplum film "The Beast of Babylon Against the Son of Hercules".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Artamne, High Priestess in the 1964 Peplum film "Revolt of the Praetorians".
- Moira Orfei appeared as Pasiphae, the Witch n the 1964 Peplum film "Hercules vs the Giant Warriors".