Ilainus was a member of the Elite archers in the 2000 episode, "Amphiboles Under Siege", which was from the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess". Ilainus was portrayed by the beautiful actress, Musetta Vander.
Ilainus was from Mycenae, and was considered the goddess Athena's favorite mortal. She was one of many that was loyal to an Olympian god to die during the Twilight of the Gods, which was the fall of the gods.
Ilainus was a skilled fighter who helped Athena (Paris Jefferson) in her siege against Xena's hometown, Amphipolis, in the Goddess's attempt to kill Xena's baby, Eve. Ilainus was eventually killed by Xena (Lucy Lawless) in a sword fight during battle.
Ilainus wears the uniform of an elite archer, which consists of metal and white cloth to form a sexy corset armor. She has a short skirt, knee high metallic boots, opera gloves, metal shoulder pads, and a metal hat that is rounded to form to her head. She carries a longsword and composite longbow.
Trivia [edit | edit source]
- Musetta appeared as Lash in the 1994 TV series "Oblivion".
- Musetta Vander appeared as Lady Beryl in the 1996 fantasy film "The Dark Mist", also called "The Lord Protector: The Riddle of the Chosen".
- Musetta Vander appeared as the henchwoman Munitia in the 1996 film, "Wild Wild West".
- Musetta Vander appeared as Shauna Teague in the 1996 episode "Murder by the Book" for the TV series "Diagnosis Murder".
- Musetta Vander appeared as Natalie French in the 1997 episode "Teacher's Pet" from the TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
- Musetta Vander appeared as Queen Sindel in the 1997 film, "Mortal Kombat: Annihilation".
- Musetta Vander appeared as villainess Prima in three 2000 episodes of the TV series "Secret Agent Man".
- Musetta Vander appeared as Nutragena, the villainess in the 2002 episode "Hamm Stroker's Suck My Blood".
- Musetta Vander appeared as Morticia in the 2006 film, "Monster Night".