Cenicienta was a Daimon sent by Kaolinite to extract a Pure Heart. She appeared in Episodes 12 and 13 of Sailor Moon S.
She is made of crystal, and uses a sword arm as a weapon. She also uses a crystal beam made of shards of glass to encase her victims in crystal.
Kaorinite planted Cenicienta's Daimon pod in one of the glass shoes Mamoru was getting for Usagi for her birthday, and sold the shoes to Mamoru. Cenicienta knocked off Usagi's locket before she could transform, leading Kaorinite to suspect that she was Sailor Moon. Cenicienta encased Tuxedo Mask in crystal, and Kaorinite led Usagi to Tokyo Tower to extract her Pure Heart. Twice Cenicienta extracted Usagi's Pure Heart; the first time it was returned by Tuxedo Mask, the second time it was returned by Sailor Uranus, who said it did not possess power, even though it initially appeared to. Sailor Venus, disguised as Sailor Moon to fool Kaorinite did Sailor Kick (Similar to Sailor Moon Kick) to Cenicienta and broke her arm. Once she regained the locket, Usagi transformed into Sailor Moon and immediately destroyed Cenicienta, freeing Tuxedo Mask.
Kaorinite would later use a vial of culture fluid on the restored shoe to absorb Cenicienta's power, which was eventually turned against her by Sailor Uranus, resulting in her death.
- Cenicienta appears in more than one episode, unlike most monsters-of-the-week.
- Cenicienta is among the Daimons that appear in Sailor Moon: Another Story. The first one was a boss under the name of "Persian Cut" when it attacked OSA-P. The rest were shown as common enemies.
- Despiter her masculine appearance, her Japanese voice actor is given a sweet and childish-sounding voice
- She Is the Second Monster of the week that uses glass based attacks the first being Derella
- Her name is based on Cinderella's name in Spanish