A type of fashion consisting of dyed hair (of an unnatural color), leather jackets, mohawks, and/or spiked clothing. Used most often in 1970s and 1980s fiction, where it was frequently applied to Gang Members.
All items (18)
- Danper (The King of Fighters: All-Stars)
- User blog:Doalfe/Drug Dealer Girlfriends (Nothing But Trouble)
- Taru (Class of Nuke 'Em High)
- The RRR Gang (Road Blaster)
- Tom Cat (Violence Jack)
- User blog:TomboyTsuka/Connie (Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.